If you plan to buy emergency preparedness gifts for those on your Holiday gift list, why not get a FREE emergency preparedness gift for yourself? Or you can pass it along in an emergency kit you send to your favorite person on your list.
Until December 5th, you can get a FREE Survival Radio with Flashlight: 4 Power Options (Battery, Hand-Crank, Solar, AC) ($39.95 value) with any purchase of $250 or more at www.LifeSecure.com. Simply use the code "RADIO" at the checkout.
We like this free emergency preparedness holiday gift because it essentially guarantees a power source - no matter what - in an emergency. Personally I like to start out with relying on batteries and only going to the crank or solar if necessary. If you are lucky enough to keep a power source (or have one come back on) you'll also be able to just plug in this radio. No matter what, you'll be able to get disaster or emergency recovery news and have a light source.
Here are the special features of this survival radio:
- Guaranteed power:dynamo hand crank, solar panel, 3 AA batteries, A/C adapter for 110v outlet
- Long–lasting rechargeable internal NI–MH batteries: solar panel recharge of 12 hours lasts 6 to 8 hours; A/C adapter recharge of 6 hours lasts up to 48 hours; hand crank recharge of two minutes lasts up to 25 minutes; visual power level indicators
- Emergency radio: AM/FM and Shortwave (SW1/SW2); luminescent tuning needle; personal listening ear bud
- Flashlight: 1.5'' lens radius for strong beam
- Compact storage and easy transport: Compact, slim design (7.75" x 2.5" x 4"); lightweight (1 lb 2 oz), adjustable shoulder carry strap
- Safety: Loud pulsing siren and flashing emergency beacon
- Other survival features: Compass, thermometer, digital clock, emergency supplies storage compartment (perfect for matches, first aid, pocket knife, etc)
Dimensions and weight: 7.75'' x 2.5'' x 4''; 1 lb. 2 oz.
Happy Holidays, and Stay Secure.
Every Life Secure - 475,000 lives secured and counting.